Dust & Liquid Spray Protective Clothing with Antistatic
Designed to protect against harmful particulates and light liquid spray with covered seam. Conformed to French asbestos regulation.
- TYPE 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry Particle Suits-Suits for protection against hazardous dust and any dry particles.
- TYPE 6 EN 13034 Reduced Spray Suits- Determination of resistance to penetration by reduced liquid spray
- EN 1149-5 Electrostatic dissipative protective clothing with a surface resistance of maximum 2.5×10 exp 9 ohms.
- EN 1073-2 Protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
Superior barrier against harmful particulates
The fabric filters resist 99.8% of particles of size 0.5-1μm.
Increased durability but maintaining lightweight
Our multi-layer SMS fabric provides physical-durable performance but remains lightweight for wearer’s comfort.
Sealed seam offers premium protection
Seam covered by tape to ensure wearer being protected with no seepage.
Met Type 5 coverall requirement French asbestos regulation
Protection contre les fibres d’amiante Performances des vêtements de type 5 à usage unique. http://www.inrs.fr/media.html?refINRS=ED%206247
Asbestos, Construction, Grinding, Hazardous Dust, Metal Polishing, Powder Coating, Sand Blasting, Waste Cleaning.
Multilayer SMS fabric
- 4-thread overlocked seam with luquid-prood tape
- 7-9 stitches per inch
- Thread fibre is 150D
- Bite depth at 4mm