Disposable chemical suit resistant Chemical & Liquid Jet.
Designed for hazardous conditions. Fully liquid-proof protective clothing provides an outstanding barrier against various chemicals, liquid jets and infective agents.
- TYPE 3 EN 14605 Liquid Tight Suits- Suits which can protect against strong and directional jets of a liquid chemical such as spray from a burst pipe under pressure.
- TYPE 4 EN 14605 Spray Tight Suits- Suits which can protect against saturation of liquid chemical, where volume of the liquid builds up on the suit forming pools, resulting in rivulets.
- TYPE 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry Particle Suits-Suits for protection against hazardous dust and any dry particles.
- EN 1149-5 Electrostatic dissipative protective clothing with a surface resistance of maximum 2.5×10 exp 9 ohms.
- EN 1073-2 Protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
- EN 14126 Protective clothing can resist against biological hazards and infective agents.
Outstanding barrier against chemical hazards
An outstanding barrier against directional liquid jets, various chemicals, and biological hazards. The impervious fabric and seams sealed by chemical proof tapes meet the highest requirement of EN 14126 biological test.
Lightweight & durable
Sealed seam offers premium protection
Chemical-proof tape on seam to ensure wearer being protected with no seepage.
Biological Hazards, Chemical Handling, Decontamination, Disaster Management, Disease Control, Tank Cleaning, Petrochemical, Oil Refinery, Shutdown Maintenance.
Impervious PE coated fabric.
- 4-thread overlocked seam with chemical-prood tape
- 7-9 stitches per inch
- Thread fibre is 300D
- Compatiable chemical proof tape