Premium Oil, Liquid Splash & Infective Agents Resistant Protective Clothing
Designed to protect wearers against heavy liquid splash and biological hazards. The most popular and widely applied choice in various industries.
- TYPE 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry Particle Suits-Suits for protection against hazardous dust and any dry particles.
- TYPE 6 EN 13034 Reduced Spray Suits- Determination of resistance to penetration by reduced liquid spray.
- EN 1149-5 Electrostatic dissipative protective clothing with a surface resistance of maximum 2.5×10 exp 9 ohms.
- EN 1073-2 Protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
- EN 14126 Protective clothing can resist against biological hazards and infective agents.
- DIN 32781 Protective clothing against pesticides which have multi requirements in chemical penetration, fabric strength and ergonomics.
An effective barrier against blood, body-fluid and infective agents
The fabric performance exceeds both WHO protective clothing specification option 1 & 2 for Ebola infection control. [Note*]
Proven protection against pesticides
Meets DIN 32781 requirement on pesticide penetration and comfort for agriculture application.
Breathable to Work Efficiently
Designed for comfort use. Allow wearers to work effeiciently while releasing their body heat to prevent heat exhausion.
Reduces the risk of fiber contamination to the work environment.
Targeted for ISO class 6 and above cleanroom with controlled environment.[Note**]
Note*: The WHO recommended specification for coveralls against filovirus disease issued in Oct, 2014 stated that healthcare workers should choose appropriate protective apparel, which meets the following two requirements:
option 1, tested for resistance to blood and body fluid penetration: meets or exceeds ISO 16603 class 3 exposure pressure.
option 2, tested for resistance to blood-borne pathogen penetration; meets or exceeds ISO 16604 class 2 exposure pressure.
Note**: ULTITEC 2000 coverall is suitable for both ISO 14644-1 and US FED-STD 209E cleanroom standard. Test result shown in the following table:
Agriculture, Automotive, Biological Hazards, Disaster Management, Disease Control, Electronic Industries, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Painting.
Microporous Film Laminated PPSB
- 4-thread overlocked seam
- 7-9 stitches per inch
- Thread fibre is 150D
- Bite depth at 4mm