Premium Oil, Saturated Liquid Splash & Pesticide Resistant Protective Clothing
Designed as an effective barrier to saturated liquid splash. It combines liquid-proof fabric with sealed tape seam while keeping breathable with Type 4 certification.
- TYPE 4 EN 14605 Spray Tight Suits- Suits which can protect against saturation of liquid chemical, where volume of the liquid builds up on the suit forming pools, resulting in rivulets.
- TYPE 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry Particle Suits-Suits for protection against hazardous dust and any dry particles.
- TYPE 6 EN 13034 Reduced Spray Suits- Determination of resistance to penetration by reduced liquid spray
- EN 1149-5 Electrostatic disspative protective clothing.
- EN 1073-2 Protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
- EN 14126 Protective clothing can resist against biological hazards and infective agents.
- DIN 32781 Protective clothing against pesticides which have multi requirements in chemical penetration, fabric strength and ergonomics.
An effective barrier against blood, body-fluid and infective agents
The fabric performance exceeds both WHO protective clothing specification option 1 & 2 for Ebola infection control. [Note*]
Proven protection against pesticides
Meets DIN 32781 requirement on pesticide penetration and comfort for agriculture application.
Breathable to Work Efficiently
Designed for comfort use. Allow wearers to work efficiently while releasing their body heat to prevent heat exhaustion.
Reduces the risk of fiber contamination to the work environment.
Sealed seam offers premium protection
Liquid-proof tape on seam to ensure wearer being protected with no seepage.
Note*: The WHO recommended specification for coveralls against filovirus disease issued in Oct, 2014 stated that healthcare workers should choose appropriate protective apparel, which meets the following two requirements:
option 1, tested for resistance to blood and body fluid penetration: meets or exceeds ISO 16603 class 3 exposure pressure
option 2, tested for resistance to blood-borne pathogen penetration; meets or exceeds ISO 16604 class 2 exposure pressure.
Agriculture, Automotive, Biological Hazards, Chemical Plants, Disaster Management, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Painting.
Microporous Film Laminated PPSB
- 4-thread overlocked seam with luquid-prood tape
- 7-9 stitches per inch
- Thread fibre is 150D
- Bite depth at 4mm