Oil & Saturated Splash Resistant Protective Clothing
Designed as a barrier to saturated liquid. It offers good protection and breathability with Type 4 certification.
- TYPE 4 EN 14605 Spray Tight Suits- Suits which can protect against saturation of liquid chemical, where volume of the liquid builds up on the suit forming pools, resulting in rivulets.
- TYPE 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry Particle Suits-Suits for protection against hazardous dust and any dry particles.
- TYPE 6 EN 13034 Reduced Spray Suits- Determination of resistance to penetration by reduced liquid spray.
- EN 1149-5 Electrostatic dissipative protective clothing with a surface resistance of maximum 2.5×10 exp 9 ohms.
- EN 1073-2 Protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
- EN 14126 Protective clothing can resist against biological hazards and infective agents.
Proven protection of fabric performance against industrial chemicals
Act as a barrier against liquid penetration and repellency which meets EN 6530 standard.
Breathable & Comfortable
High water-vapour transmission rate results in good breathability and soft texture ensures wearer’s comfort.
Sealed seam offers premium protection
Liquid-proof taped on seam to ensure wearer being protected with no seepage.
Agriculture, Automotive, Biological Hazards, Chemical Plants, Disaster Management, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Painting.
Microporous Film Laminated PPSB
- 4-thread overlocked seam with luquid-prood tape
- 7-9 stitches per inch
- Thread fibre is 150D
- Bite depth at 4mm